티볼리GM

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자요한 조회 3회 작성일 2022-05-13 00:03:30 댓글 0

본문

LOUIS VUITTON TIVOLI GM REVIEW

Hey everyone! Tivoli GM time. Ok, I LOVE this bag! I know, I know, I love all my bags but this one takes the cake. I had to make myself switch out. That's a big deal for me LOL. I got tons of questions about this bag. Hope this helps. If i missed anything, just ask in the comments :)
Thank you for watching!!
Follow me over on IG: https://www.instagram.com/lvcoffeelver/
Write me: LouisVuittonCoffeeLver@gmail.com

**Shop Preloved: https://shrsl.com/2hbkd
*Save 30% off preloved: https://shrsl.com/2hbke

***Some (Not all!) of the links are affiliated however, this video is NOT sponsored and nothing was given to me unless stated. You as a customer do not pay more because I have used an affiliate link. A small percentage of the sale may go to the person who generated the link**
#LVCoffeeLver #TivoliGM
Lee Lee LV : Tiff every time I carry this bag , I swear women stop me , there really are so many that have never seen it ! I think women love it because it has such a feminine touch to it ! You are part of the reason I truly went for this bag , I loved how it looked on you and Thank god you were the 1 who talked me out of selling mine !!! Girl I will never let this one go , I know that today for sure ! They don’t make them like this anymore ! There is just something with the attention to detail on this style bag that differs from so many others !! I absolutely still love mine to death ! I honestly have never seen this bag in a replica before in all my years living in NY , atleast if I did , like you said I had no clue lol . Only replica I’ve ever seen was the one Autumn has and I could tell right away it was a replica , I’m guessing your friends was a much better replica than that one if it was hard to tell ! Great review thanks for sharing ! Thanks for talking me into not letting this beauty go too !!! ! ASMR ! I love the sound of the zipper pull Charm too when it dangles lol !
Saudi Smith : I missed out on this bag and I think its one of the most beautiful beautiful bags Louis Vuitton had ever made. I would love to see them reintroduce some of their discontinued pieces, but wishful thinking. Nice to hear your thoughts and get close up shots of it.
lvluxegirl : Great review. I’ve always loved this bag. One of my favorite bags. Definitely going to add her to my collection again eventually as well. Tfs. You look so pretty today
N E : This was the first LV I bought & it still looks new after >10 years! Tiny bags are in right now, but if I'm going to spend over $1,000 on a bag, it'll be big, loud and proud!
idajene : I’m still waiting for mine to come in the mail! Watching your unboxing and your older videos made me want this! I too, wanted the PM size (I had so many favorited on FASHIONPHILE lol) but I really like BIG bags!
On another note, I actually bought those charcoal bags when you recommended them on one of your other videos. Fast forward, I bought a pre-loved bag that WREAKED of cigarette smell! the previous owner didn’t tell me!! But I really wanted that particular bag. I used it once, the smell bothered me so much so I just threw in one of those charcoal bags, closed up the bag and forgot about it. So it’s been sitting for months. Someone on a FB Buy, sell, Trade group I’m in was looking for that particular bag. And since I didn’t use it and the smell got to me I decided to sell it. I did mention that it smelled of cigarette smoke from the previous owner but the interested buyer didn’t mind, and wanted to see more pics. So I took it out to take pics, low and behold THERE WAS NO SMELL . I’ve heard that no matter what you do, YOU CANNOT get rid of cigarette smell. But I KID YOU NOT, it did not smell. I was so shocked, I asked my Boyfriend and my son to smell it. I asked them what it smelled like. They said nothing. It smells like leather. (It was an unlined full grain leather backpack). I was like “ARE YOU SURE? You don’t smell like cigarette smoke or anything??!!” They were like “NO, are you high?? It just smells like leather!” . So anyways , I sold it, the person that received it said there was no trace of cigarette smell whatsoever! So those charcoal bags work wonders! I’m not saying that I guarantee it will get all cigarette odors out, but I swear the bag I had WREAKED of cigarettes and not one person but THREE other people couldn’t smell it after I kept that charcoal bag in there the entire time I had the bag. ‍♀️.

So again, THANK YOU for persuading me into buying this bag AS WELL as those CHARCOAL BAGS because they certainly do work for me!! Also, love your reviews!! And I truly value your opinion!! You’re still as down to earth and as honest as when I first stumbled upon your channel. (Which was YEARS ago)

Louis Vuitton Tivoli GM

Happy Mail Thursday with the pre owned Louis to add to my collection!
Chanel’s Channel : I wholeheartedly agree with you about this bag. I loveee mine to the moon & back. Very sturdy, highly functional, unique but an under rated bag- sadly enough.
Griffith_family_farm : The Tivoli is so beautiful! It's one of the styles that looks better with age/patina. I had one and sold it years ago bc of zipper, but maybe I'll find it preloved again! Which did you decide to keep?
Lee Lee LV : Totally agree that this bag , it is so underrated indeed ! I still have and love mine ! I get the most compliments when I’m carrying this bag for sure ! Enjoy it whichever you decide to keep thanks for Sharing !
determine tobe : Ooooo thanks so much for sharing this! I’m getting ready to see if I can find one! By the way I’m still LOVING my Gillio!! ❤️❤️
Hope Dawkins : Great video...I'm currently looking to find this bag in great condition. I hope I find one as good as you did

쌍용 신형 티볼리 터보 시승기...아 깜짝이야! 정말 놀랐습니다

쌍용차 티볼리 1.5 터보 GDI 전륜구동(2WD) 시승기입니다. 경쟁상대 현대차 코나(KONA)도 막강하지만 기아차 셀토스(SELTOS), 현대차 베뉴(VENUE)가 다음달에 나오고 르노삼성 QM3, 쉐보레 트랙스(TRAX)까지 새롭게 나옵니다. 모두 강력한 경쟁상대가 될텐데요. 이 치열한 시장에서 티볼리의 입지는 어떻게 변화될 것인지 기대가 큽니다.

왜 '베리 뉴' 티볼리인지는 타보면 알 수 있습니다. 엔진,변속기,전자장비까지 엄청나게 발전했어요. 우리가 아쉬워했던 그 티볼리의 약점은 모두 사라지고 이제 현존 최고의 소형 SUV가 됐습니다. 쌍용자동차의 빠른 발전에 박수를 보내며 상업적인 성공도 기원합니다.
-----
경고: 이건 인간 김한용의 일상을 담는 개인 채널입니다. 그러다보니 부적절한 영상도 올라오고 대부분 좀 늘어지는 영상도 있을거예요.

제 경고에도 불구하고 만약 끝까지 보시거나 심지어 구독까지 하실 경우에는 대단히 감사합니다. ^^ 항상 여러분들 덕분에 힘이 납니다.

김한용 hy.kim@mocar.kr
아자잘하자 : 여성들에게 소형suv가 인기있는 이유는... 준중형 차 아반뗴,k3 를 타보시면 알겠지만 앉았을때 시야각이 개 불편합니다. 160cm의 여자가 타면 좌석을 최대로 올려야하는데, 그러면 머리공간이 아슬아슬해요. 그러면 운전하면서 내내 눈에 계속 썬바이저가 눈에보이면서 신경쓰입니다. 이도저도아닌거죠.. 그래서 천장이 높아야하는데 소형suv가 딱 맞는거죠.
SHOW TRUE : 2019년형이후 베리뉴 티볼리 부터 엔진이 완전 바뀌어서 반응력빠르고 차 잘나가고 전면부및 외형디자인까지 이쁘게 바뀜.
은정 김 : 2500은 최소 들어가야
빠후니 : 소형 suv를 평정한 최고의 차 쌍용차
코란도부터 렉스턴까지 타본경험자
피보컬TV : 무서워요 ㅜㅜ

#티볼리GM

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 7,786건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.seanspa.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz